曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

坎通纳超长专访完整版[第三部分(共四部分)] Eric Cantona Interview [Part 3 of 4]

坎通纳超长专访完整版[第三部分(共四部分)] Eric Cantona Interview [Part 3 of 4]

译自 <Sport>杂志
( R& l4 ~) c  v6 V, Kwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带+ ?( B/ E; L# `" I# J# i' M
杂志截图:www.imanutd.com- I- v7 w& Q. ?. J: L

6 b& x: [# g: i% {, L5 N9 |www.imanutd.com
% u* r: P" u( f1 T+ C1 Xwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( q) I# X; ^3 }: m6 p
UEFA president Michel Platini has called clubs such as Man United and Chelsea "cheats" because they appear rich but are in huge amounts of debt. What do you think of rich foreigners buying English clubs? 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ T1 D) N  c% Z* s
"I don't think the problem is just that England has the richest clubs. Because when the richest clubs were Italian, he never said that. You know, when all the money was in Italy, he never said that. It was the same for Spanish clubs when Real Madrid bought several players. Now the richest clubs in the world are in England. So why?
4 D; T, J- I, b' D) O"No. I think what he means is more the way you use the money. To find that balance, like we talked about earlier: to work on the young English players and use that money to invest in them. Arsenal should spend a bit more money on young British players instead of foreign players, to breed the best team and also to help England, the national team. That is very important." 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% c& N# t; e: {" E4 N0 e( V& r

. _# k# J6 t- x- s; i# b6 @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
8 j$ d/ x% t! |7 f- v$ B9 mwww.imanutd.comWhat do you make of plans to host a 39th Premier League game abroad?
8 H' A# K7 G4 x" h' ^- t9 E8 I' y+ c曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Why? What are the reasons? To have more fans around the world? Maybe it is a good idea, but it is not the best idea [shakes his head]. I think it is better to stay here in England. Maybe you need to have this competition when you are... no [shakes his head more] no, it doesn't respect anybody. I don't think this is a good idea. If it's about money, I would say no. Because the fans - and I am a fan - enjoy this every day. Football is their game. The fans will complain that they cannot go to this game. They need to watch all their games. Especially for reasons of money, no... it is not right." 6 y/ \6 Z) y6 ^: B- I
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# p2 a% X5 m* l/ [- J! L7 Q
3 z% w# w9 o! _8 e
What do you think of English football fans?
- N( R, `, n# O( j专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."[Long pause] I think English fans are the best fans. Really, I really mean that [touches his chest]. Because they are behind their team and they try to help them. In Italia and Spain, they are whistling - you know, whistling? [puts his fingers to his mouth] - and booing. They are not real fans. The best fans of football are here in England. That is why many players love their club. We give a lot to the fans and they give us a lot back. I remember that always. Here in England, as players, we consider ourselves as one of the fans. But not more than one of the fans. We are the same."
; Y; l' N) ]4 K  F - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
# z- Y/ R, z/ `& `1 E3 w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
% _/ m% N  u7 A欧足联主席普拉蒂尼曾说曼联和切尔西这样的俱乐部是“骗子”,因为他们看上去很富有,实际上却欠着巨债,你对外国资本收购英国俱乐部有什么看法?
- G$ D3 m$ Z' {( J5 w* b3 K+ Qwww.imanutd.com我不认为问题只是英格兰有富有的俱乐部。因为如果所谓的巨富俱乐部在意甲的话,他就不会这么说了(wfcjj:普拉蒂尼成名在尤文图斯俱乐部),你要知道,如果钱都在意大利的话,他就不会这么说了。在西班牙也一样,皇马一直在买球员,现在最富的俱乐部在英格兰了,那又怎样呢?
( P% a4 r# x( _& h0 W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.我想他指的实际上是你用钱的方式,如何平衡这一切?就像我们之前说过的:培养本土年轻球员,在他们身上投资。阿森纳应该在英国球员身上花更多的钱,而不是在外国球员身上,从而培养出最好的球队,同时帮助英格兰国家队。这十分重要。”
3 O- ]. C0 G4 i0 f. Z曼联在线·球迷地带9 D% |7 W3 F  X9 c" ~1 E$ H
你对所谓的第39轮海外联赛有什么看法?
/ ~0 d& Y1 y; Q% C/ A; p3 e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.为什么这样做?从全世界吸引球迷?或许这是一个不错的计划,不过不是最好的[摇头]我认为最好还是在英国本土,或许你需要这样比赛在…不[摇头]不,这对任何人都不尊重。我觉得这不是什么好事了,如果是为了钱,我会反对,为了本土球迷——我也是球迷中的一个——他们每天都享受这样的比赛,这是他们的比赛,本土球迷们将会为不能现场看球而抱怨不已,特别是这还是为了钱,不……这不好。”
9 O) B! u9 y( V$ J& F9 o5 Y4 y
4 [: D2 `# B2 y, i4 N$ X曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛你觉得英格兰球迷怎么样?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: V" Q- k4 I7 j/ O+ p+ o
[长时间停顿]我觉得英格兰球迷是世界上最棒的,真的,我真的这么认为[抚着胸口],因为他们支持自己的球队并且努力帮助他们,在意大利或者西班牙,球迷却在嘘自己的俱乐部,他们不是真正的球迷,最好的足球迷在这里,在英格兰,这就是为什么那么多球员热爱自己的俱乐部。我们为球员们奉献很多,他们也给我们很多回报,我还记得那样的场景,在英格兰,我们球员也把自己当成球迷中的一员,不是特殊的球迷,而是和普通球迷一样。”曼联在线·球迷地带7 p5 x3 ^3 I' ]2 r0 L: w) U

2 l( x* g+ I  Y' |  U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
  O7 `3 [8 w' E, z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-6-30 20:07 编辑 ]