曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

坎通纳超长专访完整版[第二部分(共四部分)] Eric Cantona Interview [Part 2 of 4]

坎通纳超长专访完整版[第二部分(共四部分)] Eric Cantona Interview [Part 2 of 4]

译自 <Sport>杂志专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 o+ B+ X% S: h( Z' [5 |

2 ^8 b# @0 p  Y& G" `www.imanutd.com杂志截图:
; a7 N/ d+ F2 ewww.imanutd.com2 d& U4 n$ l& d% Q6 _) P/ @$ C; j
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 |( z; x3 S' l! w  M' ]
Fabio Capello has said that the England shirt weighs heavily on players' shoulders. But one thing that characterised you as a player was your freedom to express yourself. Why can't our boys do that?
1 b; q) C- W% i  w; w# `"I don't think that is for all English players, but you cannot just look at the players. You have to look at the managers to understand why some players don't express themselves. Not many managers have a lot of imagination, want to take risks, or give their players the freedom to express themselves. Why? You need freedom. But to have that freedom, you need to deserve it, to earn it. And you deserve it when your teams wins."
, {( ]. J, K3 g  \- jwww.imanutd.com
& B+ P" D8 z% g8 @2 p' G专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
( w8 v% r/ n% [( |. M; \So you think managers have to help players to express themselves more? + x* w% k6 Z. A2 y3 A/ m! X
"Managers have to find ways to give their players freedom to express themselves. How? He must find a way. But most of the managers don't try to play the kind of football that allows the freedom for one or two players to create, to express themselves with total freedom, [cue furious gesticulation] to create, to entertain. That is because the managers themselves need to have a lot of freedom of imagination too [points to his head]. It is difficult to find a manager who can create freedom for his team, like it is difficult to find a great artist."
3 {, K% p; M  S# M. C1 H" N, j' V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 y* V. j  E5 P: @5 k" v! a

' M& n* f! }+ l4 q8 Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Would you have enjoyed playing in the Premier League today?
/ I: B+ @; l) V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Yeah, yeah, a lot. It is the best and most exciting league in the world. Especially when you live in France. The league in France is so bad and boring it's unbelievable! I spoke with my friend two weeks ago, and I said it is better to have a season ticket in England even if you go to five games a year than to have a season ticket in France and watch all the games. The best players play in England, Spain, Italy or Germany. And also the managers try to win in a dull way and don't enjoy the game. Boring, boring, boring..." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& c; O1 ]. I6 W1 a
/ i, u' n9 K# F' }

J4 Q) O. _. r$ A专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.You were always an entertainer. Is it important that football remains a sport of entertainment? More Man United and Arsenal than Chelsea...曼联在线·球迷地带% ?% W8 W( e# L
"It's nice to play like this, yes, but it is nice to have different ways of playing football. Like in tennis, when you had a game between Bjorn Borg and John McEnroe, it was a wonderful game. One played offensively, the other was defensive. But it was a great game, just like when United play against Chelsea it can be a great game. But today, unfortunately, you find more teams like Chelsea than United. But not so much in England. That is why it is still the most exciting championship in the world."
1 D7 n. E; t1 X1 M2 Q1 y) R; Z* L, U( Hwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# i  U; N& S4 S
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) p5 \2 _$ Y; d# z
卡佩罗曾说代表英格兰上场让球员们有着太多的负担,而你的一个特点则是善于表现自己。我们的球员为什么不能如此洒脱呢?
! I# }# v2 _8 J5 M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我认为不是所有的英格兰球员都像你说的那样,不过你也不能只看到球员。你需要观察那些教练,这样才能理解为什么球员们不能很好的表达自己,没有多少教练是充满想象力并且敢于冒险的,他们不想给球员太多的自由让球员们发挥,为什么?你需要自由,不过你要有资本,敢于争取,并且只有球队获胜的时候你才应获得自由。”
6 N. h' Y; t/ {) y  { - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 G5 d' F+ ~4 N# K+ a
那你认为教练们是不是应该更多地帮助球员,让他们发挥呢?曼联在线·球迷地带7 O3 s! P7 P8 J- K3 Q$ _. H" \
主教练必须找到好的方法让球员获得表达自己的自由,怎样做?反正他要找到这条路,现在大部分教练都不让球员们去创造自由展现自己,[做出愤慨的手势]不让他们创新,不让他们娱乐观众,教练自己也需要自由去发挥想象力[指着自己的头]。很难找到一名能够为球队创造自由的教练,就像很难找到一名伟大的艺术家一样。www.imanutd.com" d! a8 B0 ]. s0 l  n) U
www.imanutd.com" y5 B; m8 m) O7 x  D+ u
如果你还踢球,你觉得你会享受现在的英超么?www.imanutd.com+ m2 d1 i$ v0 Q4 H* b) l  I% k
当然,非常肯定。这是世界上最好的,最激动人心的联赛。特别是对住在法国的人来说,法国联赛真是令人难以置信的差劲和无聊!我两周前和朋友说过,有一张英超联赛的季票,每年只看5场,也好过每场不落地看一年的法国联赛。最好的球员都在英格兰、西班牙、意大利或者德国。在法国教练们用枯燥的方式赢球,并不享受比赛,有的只是,无聊、无聊还有无聊……”曼联在线·球迷地带$ f$ Y% I, }8 C

- b2 e& c: ]- b( wwww.imanutd.com你一直以来都能够娱乐大众。保留足球的娱乐性是不是十分重要呢?要更多的“曼联”和“阿森纳”而不是“切尔西”……曼联在线·球迷地带3 u- Q5 o; j% c
这样踢球很不错,是的,不过足球风格保持多样性也很好。就像网球比赛,一场Bjorn Borg和John McEnroe的比赛将会是非常不错的(wfcjj:二人为八十年代网坛名将),一个是攻击型打法,另一个是防守型。这会是伟大的比赛,就像曼联对阵切尔西,这将是伟大的比赛。不过在今日,非常不幸的是,你会发现切尔西式打法的球队多过曼联式的,好在在英格兰这样的并不多。这也是它为什么是世界上最令人兴奋的联赛的原因。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' }, B1 m) z9 `# Z+ J
www.imanutd.com  D9 n( q  J* {- T! s

+ H( v6 v7 h# B0 `* ?www.imanutd.com
: _* u  [5 Z7 k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

0 b7 y, K% w+ z" G# {1 [曼联在线·球迷地带
1 }8 z6 h' F, z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-6-30 20:06 编辑 ]