曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

坎通纳超长专访完整版[第一部分(共四部分)] Eric Cantona Interview [Part 1 of 4]

坎通纳超长专访完整版[第一部分(共四部分)] Eric Cantona Interview [Part 1 of 4]

译自 <Sport>杂志
2 o4 E% m4 b: Z8 I! M# E - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站9 ~/ x" V) X2 m1 f! s
Eric, it's Euro 2008 and England aren't there. Are you sad? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% M7 N# U' G' P7 I% K7 H7 l8 v
"Yes, it is a big shame. I was very sad and disappointed. For me... [long pause] I feel more English than French when I am watching football. It is a shame because in the last World Cup England lost in the quarter-finals, and they had a great team." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# I8 ~! j" j4 a* Z( C  I

( {. l9 D8 o% S: c: Y$ @专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ B+ l: W: x+ ]( z. Z3 o6 H; F, F
What's wrong with English football? Why aren't we there? 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* [/ p# G+ M) v
"Some people say that too many foreign players play in England. I think a club such as Arsenal could work more on young English players. I am surprised because Arsène Wenger worked a lot when he was in France with young players. He does here, but with players aged 18 and 19 from other countries, but not so much from England. Some people say, ‘Yes, but in the ‘70s and ‘80s we didn't have many foreign players and we won nothing,' but you want to give yourself the best possible chance of winning... 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 p, ?- D4 m- [
As if to rub it in, an exciting Holland team brimming with technically gifted young footballers score their second goal against Italy and the crowd downstairs goes crazy. Cantona holds up two fingers to his friend, who nods ‘2-0, Holland'. Cantona raises his eyebrows with surprise, then continues...
- p! R4 V9 ~: A+ @曼联在线·球迷地带"You need to develop young English players. The big clubs should attract the best young players and mix them with the best foreign players. Like at United. This year United won the double with five foreign players and seven English players. It is very important. And it is an example to all the other clubs." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% s8 p; g1 ^5 f) X( a3 x% l; u, u6 S

! a, D* r( X- {% m* }' C" L5 f" ~www.imanutd.com
3 d5 ]- u0 _, e8 o# z- f- y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛You were one of the first foreign players in the Premier League. Could you have imagined back then that the league would one day be full of foreign players?www.imanutd.com. v( G9 R. b  o7 u& p& P
"In my time? [Long pause] No. But it can be good. Like foreign managers, they bring new formations, new visions, different views. It is good to be open on the world. In my view, foreign players bring good things. But you should find the right balance for success."
. H+ H1 j% t. w5 E8 S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ h/ V$ y5 V9 Z2 B

% k! Q1 m# ~3 o- B# X6 s* x- q曼联在线·球迷地带埃里克,欧洲杯如火如荼,英格兰却不在其中,你是否感到悲伤?
  R, U; r) F3 f$ ~$ Y1 s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站是的,这确实是个耻辱。我很悲伤失望,对我来说……[长时间停顿]在看球时我觉得我更像是英国人而不是法国人。上届世界杯英格兰在1/4决赛失利,同样是个耻辱,他们本是一支伟大的球队。”www.imanutd.com% v9 m1 Y  d4 K0 S! d, [

" }$ J* _& `0 j3 h, P3 a$ d* `曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛英国足球出了什么问题呢?为什么我们没能出线?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 I/ \* s5 S( p) ^
有些人说是由于联赛中外国球员太多了,我认为有些俱乐部,比如阿森纳这样的,应该更多地培养英国本土小将,(对阿森纳现状)我感到很惊奇,因为温格在法国的时候很注意培养年轻人。他在这里同样这样做,不过对象换成了18到19岁的外国球员,没有几个英格兰的。有些人说:‘是的,不过在七八十年代我们没有什么外国球员,而我们也什么都没赢得过。’不过你至少要让自己还保有着去赢得锦标的资本…… - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 h+ g; e- y+ X
[仿佛是在证明这个观点,有着满怀天赋的年轻球员的荷兰队此时将比分扩大为2:0,楼下的球迷陷入了疯狂的状态,坎通纳竖起两根手指,从朋友那里确定了这个比分,他惊讶地挑了挑眉毛,继续道]曼联在线·球迷地带: @" s8 c$ h$ u3 A/ T; h" n
你必须培养年轻的英国球员,豪门俱乐部应该吸收最好的年轻人,并让他们和最好的外国球员融合在一起,如同曼联这样。今年曼联赢得了双冠王,他们有着5名外国球员和7名英国球员,这很重要,对其他俱乐部也是一个榜样。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; n9 H5 Y  F* V" p# d, ~) ^
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, ~' T, C: T' o% z2 Y
你曾是英超中最早的一批外国球员中的一员,你那时能想象到现在联赛是完全充斥着外国球员的么?
) `) N/ ]- }3 q5 L$ h" i! f7 y曼联在线·球迷地带在我那时?[长时间停顿]没有想过,不过那也会有好处,比如外国教练,他们带来新的阵形、新的视角、不同的观念,对外开放是有益的。在我看来,外国球员带来的是好的东西,不过要想成功的话你应该把握好平衡。”
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! \' v7 z& ^. S8 [

! M: C  i. U- a/ [5 p5 } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
3 G$ |2 I5 p; z( K/ i; r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛采访所在地:AKA酒吧 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ A1 M3 z1 S0 q( v  G

" k0 A* ^8 O3 S: u
90曼联在线·球迷地带2 n: V( d6 r  c. x1 P
% k4 B' |- N) b% S
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-6-29 20:21 编辑 ]

感谢楼主!!!! - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 \  q# _* ^7 w" q1 c
这个不顶顶啥?